Thursday, May 29, 2008

I WOULD DIE FOR THAT

I recently came across this video that brought tears and hope.
(You'll have to pause the music on my site to hear the music from the video).


Tears: I'm in the midst of wondering when my time will come. When will I be a mother? When will others understand I am human and am struggling immensely with infertility? When will I actually admit to myself and others how greatly I am affected? When will I forgive myself for this infertility that cannot truly be faulted? When will others get to end their struggles? When will the peace come for more than short snip its of time?

Hope: There are babies all over the world that need mothers. There are women that get pregnant daily. I am worthy. I know it will happen. I will be a mother. I will be consumed with peace some day. God is my hope; and He knows my heart's desires. I am loved, despite my infertility. I have faith.

"Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true." (Anonymous)

13 comments:

DC said...

I know you will be a mother, and a fantastic mother at that. Infertility hurts in so many ways, but we will get through it and will be stronger for it.

There are so many babies out there who need homes and I believe one of them is meant to be my child. This does not mean I'm giving up on having my own biological baby; however, it gives me an immense amount of peace to know that I WILL be a mother, one way or another. Adoption is not right for everyone, but it is right for me.

I hope you find peace in your quest to motherhood. In the meantime, please try to enjoy your adorable furbabies and all the other good things in your life. :)

Jen&Carter said...

I admire your faith and trust in God. I do believe that we will be mothers when the time is right and we will be stronger when that times comes with having to go through this infertilty journey. I to have faith but mine comes and goes. I am trying to trust and be patience. God has a special plan for us all whether it be through adoption or we have it naturally. Thank you for the encouraging quote.

Jen&Carter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lost in Space said...

This journey makes us question so much about ourselves and others. I wish I had an answer to even one of your questions. (Hugs)

You are right though. You will get there and you will be a mother one day - and a damn good one too. We all will get there one way or another.

Still Standing Strong in A Bloom of Hope. said...

I love Carrie Underwood. And listening to it at the beginning:

These are the days of the open hand
They will not be the last
Look around now
These are the days of the beggars
And the choosers

mirrors my mood of the day.

I'll pray for you and light a candle for you in church.

The candle will be burning strong for you.

xoxo.

Wishing 4 One said...

We WILL all be mothers one day, one day soon. It is so hard to deal with, I know. Thinking it was going to be so easy, to find out that it wasn't. My friend, God has a Plan for each and every one of us. We have to stay strong, believe and know that one day He will Fulfill our dreams.....sending you giant hugs and in tears with u my dear friend.

Rebel With.A.Cause said...

I will confess to watching that video a lot, I still do, to remember. You will get there sweetie, one way or another, you WILL get there!!

Yetty said...

Hey girl, thanks for stopping by my blog & welcome to blogland. I've been where you are (and I think I still visit that place sometimes) where my mind knows that my present lack of children is through no fault of mine, but my heart and ego just can't accept that fact. The one constant, our one hope - is in a good God who sees all of time and eternity in one glance. Nice to meet you :)

Alison said...

Thank you for this, I REALLY needed to read something like this. I love your strength.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your post. I saw that music video and I lost it. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Ellie said...

Hey there, just wondering how you were doing. I can't watch that viedo- too painful and poignant!

I hope you are doing well!

Lost in Space said...

I haven't seen you around for awhile and hope you are doing okay. Huge ((hugs)).

Wishing 4 One said...

Hope you're okay, miss you and see we all luv ya here! xoxoxoxxo